Oct 7, 2021
For the last few years, I've been recording
in a room full of foam and blankets. The results were
good, but not great.
This episode is the first I recorded with the
new setup. It's a conversation with Marcus about how you can sound
your best with the space you have, regardless of whether you record
in a spare bedroom, a closet, or a temporary location.
- "Room within a room"
- Recording with a monitor – what you need to know
- Setting up a portable studio that sounds great
- Recording in your house? This is the best place to do
- Why books are a great thing to have in your studio
- Packing blankets
- Bedroom vs. Closet
- What you need to know about ceiling panels (clouds)
- Studio Comfort vs. Function
- What is good enough?
Links To Things We Talk About: